Παρασκευή 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Favorites products

στις 2/14/2014 01:30:00 μ.μ.

I have no words for these products.

First their my favorites, secondly are favorites for every girl i've known and third they fit at all types of skin.
Let's begin:
The eyelashes are the best, you found them from e-bay and costs only 1,99$
Maybeline Fit me foundation, matte finish, ful coverage
Inglot blushes and eyeshadows, i adore inglot products, you can compare them with High End products and they much cheepier.
Urban decay naked palette 2, i think is the best palette from the 3 of them, the colours are fantastic and it has incrediple quality.
Milani blush, great quality too, and of course in a good price.
Have anything of them to your beauty insider?
Tell me what do you thing about them
I want to know from you
Kisses.

 

Per-beauty Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting