Τετάρτη 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Unboxing with me (in english)

στις 2/12/2014 07:00:00 μ.μ.
Hello my friends
I am very happy today because I received a package from an online pharmacy .

Things like a lot and it's time that I have on my property . (Feel lucky)
The first and the best treatment is far XL-S medical. How I decided to take it ?
I'll tell you straight away .
Meanwhile, not only are herbal , but allows you to eat normally and bind those fatty foods you. Perfect?
Certainly attention , does not mean that you eat all the pizza, drink the pill and peaks, is in conjunction with a healthy diet .
I'll do a detailed review soon i see the results on me .

Second cream is my favorite Evdremia Caladerm Mask for oily skins
This is for me the number one cream for acne, sebum and oiliness.
It's a magical cream girls and boys and i'm recommendation excessive.
When i make pimples-that occasionally i make enough-places on the problem and the next pimple has faded. I'll do a detailed post day with photos that i start treatment and how things go and shock plate. One of the ingredients it contains is Aloe Vera, isn't important?

And finally the third product is a soap from Korre with pomegranate
Too nice soap, cheap, practical, deep cleanses the face, leaving the skin smooth and didn't dry as a soap.
Try it, i loved it
That's alla
Thank you guys.



 

Per-beauty Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting